We continue to await the official relaunch of Ring of Honor after Tony Khan announced that he had bought the promotion earlier this year.
A few months ago, a trademark was filed for what appeared to be the early concept of a new logo for Ring of Honor. The trademark however was filed in black and white.
The Pro Wrestling Tees store for ROH merchandise has updated it’s logo for the company, now featuring what appears to be the logo that will be used going forward, with the letters ROH now being in red.
A huge announcement regarding an upcoming ROH show is reportedly going to be made imminently.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release