We continue to await the official relaunch of Ring of Honor after Tony Khan announced that he had bought the promotion earlier this year.
A few months ago, a trademark was filed for what appeared to be the early concept of a new logo for Ring of Honor. The trademark however was filed in black and white.
The Pro Wrestling Tees store for ROH merchandise has updated it’s logo for the company, now featuring what appears to be the logo that will be used going forward, with the letters ROH now being in red.
A huge announcement regarding an upcoming ROH show is reportedly going to be made imminently.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned