When the WWE Network was created, it wasn’t 100% clear what types of content WWE would create to fill 24 hours a day 365 days a year. One of the go-to programming options for the network has been podcasts featuring current and legendary wrestling personalities.
It appears we are getting another podcast coming soon to the network. Isaiah “Swerve” Scott tweeted today his podcast will be coming to the network soon.
The @Swervecitypod Team would like to announce us joining the @wwenetwork october 23rd! We are more than excited to give you guys new guests, new content, & a bigger budget y'all! @wwe @WWENXT @WWEonFOX
— SW3RVE The Realest (@swerveconfident) October 16, 2020
Swerve is one of the hidden gems on WWE’s roster. He’s recently been battling with Santos Escobar over the NXT Cruiserweight Championship and is set to appear on 205 Live.
However, his personality is a big reason why he was able to get over on the independent scene and promotions like Lucha Underground and MLW.
His podcast is a lot of fun and should be something different compared to podcasts like Stone Cold’s and Bruce Prichard’s. However, it will be interesting to see if it might lead to bigger opportunities on the national broadcast television shows.
You can check out a recent episode below:
Is this podcast something you’d be interested in watching on the WWE Network? Let us know your thoughts on Twitter.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?