Following last night’s episode of SmackDown, WWE has now made a new title match official for the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view.
In a rematch from WrestleMania Backlash last month, Bianca Belair will defend the SmackDown Women’s Championship against Bayley.
Ever since Bianca Belair captured the SmackDown Women’s Championship from Sasha Banks at WrestleMania, Bayley has been laughing at the proud titleholder. Although Belair defeated The Rode Model at WrestleMania Backlash, Bayley shrugged off that loss with claims that Belair had cheated by using her hair as a weapon.
Refusing to be disrespected any longer, The EST of WWE finally emerged on SmackDown and challenged her chuckling adversary to a matchup at WWE Hell in a Cell, where she promised that Bayley wouldn’t be laughing anymore.
The outspoken Bayley accepted the challenge via satellite and made it clear that after she beats Bianca at WWE Hell in a Cell, she will still be laughing, but that she won’t be the only one. In the wake of that emphatic statement, Bayley’s laughing image appeared all over the WWE ThunderDome, serving to further fuel the fire of their upcoming matchup on June 20.
Hell in a Cell takes place on June 20, with the current top match being Drew McIntyre once again challenging Bobby Lashley for the WWE Championship.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return