Following last night’s episode of SmackDown, WWE has now made a new title match official for the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view.
In a rematch from WrestleMania Backlash last month, Bianca Belair will defend the SmackDown Women’s Championship against Bayley.
Ever since Bianca Belair captured the SmackDown Women’s Championship from Sasha Banks at WrestleMania, Bayley has been laughing at the proud titleholder. Although Belair defeated The Rode Model at WrestleMania Backlash, Bayley shrugged off that loss with claims that Belair had cheated by using her hair as a weapon.
Refusing to be disrespected any longer, The EST of WWE finally emerged on SmackDown and challenged her chuckling adversary to a matchup at WWE Hell in a Cell, where she promised that Bayley wouldn’t be laughing anymore.
The outspoken Bayley accepted the challenge via satellite and made it clear that after she beats Bianca at WWE Hell in a Cell, she will still be laughing, but that she won’t be the only one. In the wake of that emphatic statement, Bayley’s laughing image appeared all over the WWE ThunderDome, serving to further fuel the fire of their upcoming matchup on June 20.
Hell in a Cell takes place on June 20, with the current top match being Drew McIntyre once again challenging Bobby Lashley for the WWE Championship.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed
- WWE Again Buries Sasha Banks & Naomi During WWE Raw
- Will Ospreay ‘Not On Good Terms’ With Kenny Omega