The design for the new unified WWE World Championship has potentially been revealed, ahead of WrestleMania 38.
On WrestleMania 38 Sunday (April 3), WWE Champion Brock Lesnar will do battle with Universal Champion Roman Reigns in a ‘Winner Takes All’ title unification bout.
Ahead of the April 2-3 event, WWE has been shooting exterior shots in Texas, which will be used to promote the shows.
A giant title prop has been spotted at the WWE shoot. The design looks similar to the current WWE Championship title, except with a blue stripe, instead of the signature red. The prop doesn’t reveal the color of the strap, fuelling speculation that WWE has plans to change the colour of the actual strap.
It has been speculated that this will be the design WWE uses for the ‘unified’ title awarded to the winner of the WrestleMania 38 main event.
You can view a photo of the prop below:
WWE is currently shooting exterior WrestleMania 38 shots using this massive prop in Frisco, Texas. Is this the new unified WWE World Heavyweight title? pic.twitter.com/eRE0RlGnvr
— Monty AEW/WWE (@tmykwoah) March 14, 2022
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18