WWE returns to the road tonight on SmackDown, as Houston hosts the first WWE show back in front of live fans.
It was previously reported that WWE intended to introduce new sets when they returned to the road, and that fact has been confirmed.
WrestleVotes took to Twitter to state that the new set has been set up in the Toyota Center. The set allegedly is a giant tron, but will be ‘very impressive’ for the fans at home. WrestleVotes also added that the same set, potentially with a minor difference, will be used for both Raw and SmackDown.
Being told the new entrance stage is set up in Houston. It looks like a giant tron, but will be very impressive for the fans watching at home. Also hearing the same set (possibly w/ a minor difference) will be used for both RAW & SmackDown.
A possible leaked photo has surfaced, which you can see below. This could be a real photo of the set but we are yet to get confirmation.
Tonight’s SmackDown serves as the go home show for WWE Money In The Bank, and features a SmackDown Women’s Championship match and a big time six-man tag team match.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since