A new WWE tag team is set to have their first match together on tomorrow night’s NXT Level Up show.
Legado Del Fantasma were called up to SmackDown last October, with Zelina Vega leading the group in the role that was filled by Elektra Lopez during the stable’s time in NXT.
Since then, Lopez has returned to NXT television, with her slowly teasing a future alliance with Lola Vice in backstage segments during Lopez’s ongoing story with Valentina Feroz.
With Lopez and Feroz now officially going their separate ways, it paves the way for Lopez and Vice to officially unite, and they’re set for their first tag team match together on NXT Level Up tomorrow night.
The pair will face off with former NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Kayden Carter and Katana Chance.
Elsewhere on the show, Xyon Quinn is set to face off against Tavion Heights, while Hank Walker takes on Kale Dixon.
The show airs on Peacock following WWE SmackDown.
A new WWE announcer is seemingly set to make their debut during the show.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- What Happened In The Rock’s Daughter’s WWE TV Debut Match
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Update On CM Punk’s First Feud Following Upcoming AEW Collision Return
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- WWE Raw Star Appears On NXT June 6
- WWE Teases Popular Social Media Stars Debuting Soon
- Stephen Amell Confirms Involvement In Upcoming WWE Project
- This Star Wants To Hold WWE, UFC & Boxing Championships At The Same Time
- Rhea Ripley Responds To Brandi Rhodes Following WWE Raw