The newest member of the Blackpool Combat Club is set to be revealed at this Sunday’s (June 22) Forbidden Door pay-per-view.
On tonight’s episode of Dynamite, Bryan Danielson announced that he had not been medically cleared to compete at either Forbidden Door or at Blood & Guts next week.
Bryan then announced that Zack Sabre Jr, who was originally slated to face off against him at Forbidden Door, will now face on the newest member of Blackpool Combat Club, who will also replace Danielson inside Blood & Guts next week.
Sabre Jr wasn’t the only NJPW star to make their debut AEW appearance tonight, as Kazuchika Okada also finally wandered through the Forbidden Door.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- Update On Top AEW Name’s Contract Talks With Tony Khan
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname