The newest member of the Blackpool Combat Club is set to be revealed at this Sunday’s (June 22) Forbidden Door pay-per-view.
On tonight’s episode of Dynamite, Bryan Danielson announced that he had not been medically cleared to compete at either Forbidden Door or at Blood & Guts next week.
Bryan then announced that Zack Sabre Jr, who was originally slated to face off against him at Forbidden Door, will now face on the newest member of Blackpool Combat Club, who will also replace Danielson inside Blood & Guts next week.
Sabre Jr wasn’t the only NJPW star to make their debut AEW appearance tonight, as Kazuchika Okada also finally wandered through the Forbidden Door.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses