We didn’t see Asuka at all during last night’s episode of WWE Raw, but her next challenger for the Raw Women’s Title may have been revealed.
In a backstage promo that didn’t air on the show but was posted on social media, RETRIBUTION’s RECKONING (Mia Yim) put Asuka on notice.
After Mustafa Ali spoke about RETRIBUTION’s motivations, Yim said:
“But the cure doesn’t end there. We will decontaminate every aspect of this industry, including the women’s division, which has been reigned on by some dancing clown for far too long, in Asuka.”
Since becoming RECKONING and being on Raw, Yim has yet to have a match. She got involved in rather interesting fashion last week as the four male members of the faction took on the Hurt Business in an elimination eight-man tag team match.
It was reported that Vince McMahon wanted Yim to mimic having a seizure, but several people including herself pointed out that would be in bad taste, so instead it played out as some kind of demonic possession.
It would be nice if RECKONING picked up a win or two before getting a title shot, and the recent draft has brought along a couple more new potential challengers for Asuka such as Lacey Evans and Nikki Cross.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material