Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn became the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions at WrestleMania 39, ending the Usos’ record setting reign as the champions.
Owens and Zayn manage to topple the Usos in their WrestleMania rematch on last week’s episode of SmackDown, before being drafted to Raw on last night’s WWE Draft episode of Raw.
While the official fate of the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship is not yet known, it seems as though Owens and Zayn’s next challengers could be coming from the Raw brand with them.
At the upcoming WWE live event in Augusta, Georgia, Owens and Zayn are set to defend the titles against Dominik Mysterio and Damian Priest of the Judgment Day.
Obviously cards are subject to change, as the show is still advertised to feature multiple stars who were moved away from Raw in the Draft, but Judgment Day being next in line for the titles would be a pretty logical next opponent.
Dominik and Priest, as well as stablemates Finn Balor and Rhea Ripley, were drafted to Raw on night two of the 2023 WWE Draft.
Priest is set to take on Bad Bunny in a San Juan Street Fight at this Saturday’s WWE Backlash premium live event.
Both Bad Bunny and Priest are reportedly pushing for their match to main event the show in San Juan.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023