Lina Fanene (fka Nia Jax) has been receiving backlash online for her comments on support for Ukraine during Russia’s invasion.
On her Instagram story, Fanene shared a post appearing to single out those who didn’t protest mask mandates:
“All these mfs saying “I stand with Ukraine” couldn’t even stand for their own personal rights for 2 years because they were scared to breathe”
While it is worth noting that Fanene didn’t create the original post, she did share the graphic, captioning it ‘BOOM’.
Fanene also shared a clip of US President Joe Biden addressing the crisis, captioning the post:
“Who tf voted for this!?”
Nia Jax is such a loser 👎🏽 pic.twitter.com/lICuoIvbqn
— Vin (@WhoisVindictive) March 2, 2022
It has now been pointed out that Becky Lynch no longer follows Fanene on Instagram:
Becky unfollowed Nia Jax 💀 pic.twitter.com/zckghUIl9V
— Sameeha (@legitlynch) March 3, 2022
The former Women’s Champion has previously been vocal about refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
Fanene was released from her WWE contract in November 2021.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed