Lina Fanene (fka Nia Jax) has been receiving backlash online for her comments on support for Ukraine during Russia’s invasion.
On her Instagram story, Fanene shared a post appearing to single out those who didn’t protest mask mandates:
“All these mfs saying “I stand with Ukraine” couldn’t even stand for their own personal rights for 2 years because they were scared to breathe”
While it is worth noting that Fanene didn’t create the original post, she did share the graphic, captioning it ‘BOOM’.
Fanene also shared a clip of US President Joe Biden addressing the crisis, captioning the post:
“Who tf voted for this!?”
Nia Jax is such a loser ?? pic.twitter.com/lICuoIvbqn
— Vin (@WhoisVindictive) March 2, 2022
It has now been pointed out that Becky Lynch no longer follows Fanene on Instagram:
Becky unfollowed Nia Jax ? pic.twitter.com/zckghUIl9V
— Sameeha (@legitlynch) March 3, 2022
The former Women’s Champion has previously been vocal about refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
Fanene was released from her WWE contract in November 2021.
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Star Was ‘Late’ Addition To Recent Release List
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- Latest On Plans For Christmas Day Edition Of WWE Raw
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match