Taking to Twitter, WWE Women’s Champion Nia Jax has continued her feud with Tamina, claiming that her former tag team partner has allowed people within WWE to “walk all over her”.
This was in response to a tweet from Tamina, where the SmackDown star said that she possesses “the unmatched ferocity of a primordial beast”:
Tamina: “I’m King Kong bitch”, words uttered by @NiaJaxWWE to me at #Wrestlemania. U may be bigger & a bit stronger than me Sis, but I possess a resiliency you’ve never seen, the unmatched ferocity of a primordial beast, & last but not least, THE SAVAGERY OF A GOD…ZILLA. BITCH
Nia Jax: What took so long for you to show this “unmatched ferocity”? For a decade, you allowed others to walk all over you, take advantage of your WEAKNESS! I came here, created my own opportunities & became a household name. If you think you can steal the legacy I created, you’re wrong
To her credit, Tamina got one of the best crowd reactions at WrestleMania this month, and it seems like fans are starting to really get behind the SmackDown star.
While unconfirmed, it seems likely that Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler will once again defend their WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship against Natalya and Tamina at WrestleMania Backlash next month.
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed