Former WWE star Nia Jax, real name Lina Fanene, has taken to Twitter to address the possibility of her making a return to the company.
Just in case you were wondering, don’t expect it to happen.
After being posed with the question on Twitter, Jax replied:
“lol no thank you! I get calls daily on how everyone is miserable there”
One Twitter user responded to Jax by implying that if people really were that miserable, they would just ask for their release. She responded to that by tweeting:
“Lol! You have zero idea about how their contracts work. Ask Ali..but anywaysss. Ok that’s enough pot stirring for the day”
Ali asked for his WWE release recently but the company has no plans to give it to him, and it’s looking like he’s just going to have to sit out the remainder of his contract unless both parties can get things figured out.
How long will that be, you ask? Well according to Ali in a tweet last month, just the small matter of two-and-a-half years.
Nia Jax was released by WWE in November due in part to her refusal to get vaccinated, and has said it’s highly unlikely she’ll ever wrestle again.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- WWE Star Debuts With New Ring Name
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed
- Interesting Cody Rhodes WWE Raw Detail Revealed
- WWE Star Replaced By CM Punk
- Potential Big Change To WWE Event Schedule Revealed