The debut show of Wrestling Entertainment Series (WES) was delayed from June 4 to July 9, with many of the advertised stars pulling out of the show.
One name who was still being advertised for the rescheduled show was Lina Fanene (Nia Jax), who originally set to face CJ Perry (Lana) on the show, before Perry also pulled out of the event.
However, it appears that Fanene won’t be at the show after all, despite being advertised, as she took to Twitter today (July 3) to react to an advertisement for the show using her picture, making it clear that she won’t be in attendance.
I do not know why I am still on this poster, but I will REPEAT myself again…I will NOT be at the show. Please do not buy a ticket thinking you will see me perform or get a chance to meet me. I hate that this misleads people!
Fanene isn’t the only name who appears to be having issues with the promotion, as Matt Rehwoldt (Aiden English) also slammed the company yesterday for ‘costing him time and money’.
I do not know why I am still on this poster, but I will REPEAT myself again…I will NOT be at the show. Please do not buy a ticket thinking you will see me perform or get a chance to meet me. I hate that this misleads people! https://t.co/4yTAhHeWbX
— Lina Fanene (@LinaFanene) July 3, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?