Former WWE star Lina Fanene (fka Nia Jax) has commented on the ‘perverted ways’ of certain higher-ups, following the recent round of NXT releases.
10 names from the developmental brand were let go by WWE on Friday (April 29), including Dakota Kai and Dexter Lumis.
On Twitter, Fanene indicated that she believes that some in the company have used blackmail to keep their jobs.
Believing that some within WWE cannot see past their perverted ways, Fanene tweeted:
It’s a shame, some people deserve to get the opportunity to shine like the star they really are, but unfortunately certain higher ups can never see past their own perverted ways. Too bad, there aren’t the lucky ones who can use blackmail to keep their jobs. *random tweet*
Fanene was released from her WWE contract in November 2021, along with numerous other names, including Keith Lee. The former Raw Women’s Champion has stated that she was contacted about an appearance at Royal Rumble in January, but turned the offer down.
On a number of occasions, Fanene has stated that it’s highly unlikely that she will ever wrestle again.
Check out the list of every WWE name released in 2022 at this link.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match