Lina Fanene, the former Nia Jax, has taken to Twitter to claim she knows people in professional sports who have falsified being vaccinated.
It was reported when Nia Jax was released by WWE in November 2021 that her choice to not get vaccinated was one of the reasons, which she confirmed in a recent interview with Renee Paquette.
Today, when a Twitter user brought up her past remarks about the vaccine – saying in November 2020 that “God made my immune system and I trust him the most” – she replied:
“Hahaha! I stand by that too. Honey, if you really think that all your favorites don’t feel the same as I do, you’re sadly mistaken. I know a lot of people in many professional sports that just paid & got a real card from a doctor..sooooo”
Many people have responded to her tweet by pointing out that this would be a federal crime.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- Latest On Plans For Christmas Day Edition Of WWE Raw
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Update On Top AEW Name’s Contract Talks With Tony Khan
- AEW’s Bryan Danielson Unsure If He’ll Complete Big Career Goal