Nia Jax suddenly disappeared from our screen following WrestleMania 35, and for some time it wasn’t exactly clear why.
It was then announced that she had suffered a double ACL tear and would be undergoing surgery.
With the surgery now seven weeks ago, Nia has provided an update, and it’s looking very positive for the former Raw Women’s Champion.
Rehab is going well. 7 weeks post double ACL surgery. ??♀️ pic.twitter.com/uAn8ztgwqz
— ? (@NiaJaxWWE) June 13, 2019
Is it just me or does she look incredibly short in the video?
While rehab looks to be going well, she is still expected to be out for the majority of 2019, and may not return until Royal Rumble season at the beginning of 2020.
Hopefully she returns ASAP, because the women’s roster is looking a bit short of stars at the moment.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed