A former WWE star has thanked Charlotte Flair for helping their weight loss.
During her time with WWE, Nia Jax had a well documented encounter with Charlotte Flair where the two ladies had some miscommunication that led to the match getting out of hand. Despite this one bout, the two women are friends and even have helped each other in real life.
On April 16, Nia Jax took to Twitter to thank Charlotte Flair for helping with her weight loss over the past six months. Jax tweeted:
Me to @MsCharlotteWWE after her wedding: “I feel gross & uncomfortable! I want to lose weight”
@MsCharlotteWWE to me: “please let me help you! You got this woman”
Officially started in October…6 months later, down 48lbs
Sends me killer workouts and motivates me
As previously reported, Nia Jax has addressed the confusion regarding her recent WWE return at the Royal Rumble event.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite