WWE Losing Streak Ends!
They say that all good things must eventually come to an end, and the same can be said for streaks in wrestling. Asuka’s undefeated streak came to an end, Goldberg’s streak was beaten, The Undertaker’s WrestleMania streak was conquered by Brock Lesnar. Who’s he again?
But in recent times a new streak has been evolving. A streak that has reached incredible heights, and captured the hearts of wrestling fans around the world. And, no, it’s not Curt Hawkins’ losing streak.
On this week’s episode of Main Event, The Ascension defeated Heath Slater and Rhyno which, according to a post on Reddit is the team’s first win since a February 2016 episode of Superstars where they beat Damien Sandow and Fandango. Although this is technically true in terms of a standard tag match, a thorough look on Cagematch by Dana Brooke has revealed that they were a part of a 12-man tag on the 7th February 2017 with The Usos and Vaudevillains to defeat American Alpha, Breezango and Heath Slater & Rhyno.
Take that Reddit!
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’