Former NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis revealed last night that he handed in his notice to the NWA.
Following Aldis handing in his notice to the company, the NWA announced that Aldis had been suspended, and removed from the upcoming NWA Hard Times 3 event.
Aldis took to Twitter to apologise for being removed from the show, noting he was suspended following him handing in his notice.
Aldis’ contract with the National Wrestling Alliance expires on December 31, 2022, and fans are already speculating about where he could land next.
One fan took to Twitter, saying that they would like to see a feud between Aldis and Karrion Kross in WWE in the future.
Kross responded to the fan, simply stating:
Interestingly, Aldis quoted Karrion’s tweet, responding with his own statement.
He simply said:
Me too. https://t.co/m8WuBZAmbm
— Nick Aldis (@RealNickAldis) November 7, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Major Update On Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Status