Following on from yesterday’s news regarding Nick Khan’s email to all WWE employees informing them of an update to WWE’s future working conditions, there has been a further update on the situation.
The initial email stated that employees would return to working in-office full-time on May 1, instead of the flexible system where they could also work from home.
However, Khan has now followed up and altered that slightly. Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports:
Nick Khan sent an email to staff last night pushing the start date for this to Monday, May 8, rather than May 1.
The full original email from Khan to employees was as follows (via PWInsider):
We are all fortunate to be three years, one month and fourteen days removed from the moment where stay at home orders were put in place, businesses shuttered (some permanently) and sports seasons canceled. Of course, at WWE and thanks to all of you, we continued to move forward, never missing a week of production in the safest way possible.
As I have had the good fortune of meeting with so many of you over the last few months, it has become apparent to me that our business thrives on creativity and an unparalleled work ethic. All of us physically together is a part of that. As such, we will be going back to what has always been the case prior to COVID, which is a return to five days a week in office.
Nothing replaces our ability to interact with one another as we collectively continue to build and represent our company. We will all connect better and be better.
Monday, May 1, 2023, will be the start of our full time return to office.
For those based in Stamford, our first group has moved to our new HQ and the rest of us will be there shortly. We thank you for your patience with this process. If you have not yet seen it, it is a spectacular work space that we believe you will all be quite proud of.
Thank you for all,
You can see a photo of the new WWE headquarters at this link.
If there are any further updates, we’ll let you know.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed