WWE President Nick Khan has discussed WWE’s future, and the possibility of the company selling within the next year.
Following waves of releases earlier this year, some fans have speculated that WWE is preparing themselves for a potential buyer. According to Nick Khan, WWE is open for business on “anything and everything”.
Speaking with Recode Media, Khan noted that WWE are not currently out on the marketplace. Stating that if someone called, they’d listen, Khan said:
“We’re open for business on anything and everything. Even some of the business plans that we’ve announced recently are different and unique to what the company has traditionally done. We’re open for business. If somebody called, we’ll listen, but we’re not active or out on the marketplace trying to change that structure,”
On July 29, WWE reported impressive Q2 financial earnings, citing an “increase in Media segment revenue” as a reason for their reported revenue increase of 19%.
Quote via Fightful.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed