WWE President Nick Khan has discussed WWE’s future, and the possibility of the company selling within the next year.
Following waves of releases earlier this year, some fans have speculated that WWE is preparing themselves for a potential buyer. According to Nick Khan, WWE is open for business on “anything and everything”.
Speaking with Recode Media, Khan noted that WWE are not currently out on the marketplace. Stating that if someone called, they’d listen, Khan said:
“We’re open for business on anything and everything. Even some of the business plans that we’ve announced recently are different and unique to what the company has traditionally done. We’re open for business. If somebody called, we’ll listen, but we’re not active or out on the marketplace trying to change that structure,”
On July 29, WWE reported impressive Q2 financial earnings, citing an “increase in Media segment revenue” as a reason for their reported revenue increase of 19%.
Quote via Fightful.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Bray Wyatt Addresses Speculation Following Recent Message
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament