A new report has indicated that WWE President Nick Khan was not involved in investigating Vince McMahon’s recent allegations.
It has been alleged that Vince came to an agreement to pay a “hush pact” of $3 million to an ex-employee he’s believed to have had an affair with which bars her from talking about their relationship.
You can read all the details and the full story at this link.
Per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, eight members of WWE’s board of directors have been involved with the investigation since its inception, with Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon Paul Levesque (Triple H) and Nick Khan believed to be the four members not involved:
Eight of the 12 members of the WWE Board of Directors started the investigation in April after first receiving the emails. Of the four who are not part of this investigation, three were Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Paul Levesque. It is believed the fourth person not involved is company President Nick Khan.
WWE has now announced that Stephanie McMahon will be the new interim CEO and Chairwoman of WWE, with Vince McMahon voluntarily stepping down. Read more at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring