Since Nick Khan was recruited as WWE’s President back in 2020, fans have used his name as a scapegoat, most recently for the latest batch of cuts that WWE made back on August 6.
Khan recently spoke to Ariel Helwani of BT Sport, where he addressed the fans blaming him for things that they don’t like.
“Listen, how I look at things, in this business and in life, the people that I love and I care for, of course I care about what they think about me as an individual. The people I don’t know, they’re allowed to have their opinions. It does not effect me in any way, I don’t read it, I don’t look at it, it’s not something that I derive any pleasure or pain from. So it’s nothing that effects what we do and how I look at things in terms of getting blamed for things, when something’s a disaster, I want all of the credit. When something’s a hit, I want none of the credit. So, if I’m blamed for whatever the fans don’t like, that’s fine by me, as long as the good folks I work with, who are making hard decisions, if it takes some of it off of them, I’m good with it all day long.”
If you use this quote or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Khan also confirmed in the interview that the reported major changes will be coming to NXT after tonight’s Takeover show, and they’ll begin to be integrated over the next few weeks.
Khan also spoke about the recent batches of WWE releases, and who is responsible for them.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown