Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns has reigned as the champion for over 900 days in WWE, with many believing he’s ready to take that next step.
Reigns has taken on more of a part time role in the company in recent years, with him being speculated a lot for potential gigs in Hollywood outside of WWE.
WWE CEO Nick Khan appeared on the Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast, where he discussed the possibility of Reigns heading to Hollywood.
“We’ll see. We think there’s a path for him there. We think there are opportunities for him [in Hollywood]. There’s a lot of conversations going on. We fully support that, but Roman is staying in with us as well. If it happens, and we think that it has a good shot of it happening, we’re excited for him.”
Roman Reigns is set to defend the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against 2023 Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes in the main event of tonight’s WrestleMania night two show.
Reigns will go into the match with the Bloodline showing major cracks, as the Usos lost the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship to Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in last night’s main event.
transcription via WrestlingInc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups