It was announced last year that WWE has signed a ‘groundbreaking new deal’ with Netflix to produce a documentary on Vince McMahon’s life.
WWE President Nick Khan claims that the series is one of the highest-budgeted documentaries in Netflix history, and is being produced by WWE Studios and Bill Simmons.
Khan recently spoke about the series on the WWE earnings call, where he gave an update on the documentary, saying:
“We have seen early cuts of our upcoming Vince McMahon multipart Netflix documentary, which is executive produced by WWE and Bill Simmons, who did the acclaimed Andre the Giant documentary with us. The Vince cuts are out of this world, amazing. Wait until you see it.”
The series is set to be split into four episodes, with no release date set yet.
transcription via WrestlingInc
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill