It was announced last year that WWE has signed a ‘groundbreaking new deal’ with Netflix to produce a documentary on Vince McMahon’s life.
WWE President Nick Khan claims that the series is one of the highest-budgeted documentaries in Netflix history, and is being produced by WWE Studios and Bill Simmons.
Khan recently spoke about the series on the WWE earnings call, where he gave an update on the documentary, saying:
“We have seen early cuts of our upcoming Vince McMahon multipart Netflix documentary, which is executive produced by WWE and Bill Simmons, who did the acclaimed Andre the Giant documentary with us. The Vince cuts are out of this world, amazing. Wait until you see it.”
The series is set to be split into four episodes, with no release date set yet.
transcription via WrestlingInc
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut