Wrestling’s favourite couple in the whole world, former AEW TNT Champion Sammy Guevara and Tay Conti, are set to tie the knot today (August 7).
Conti and Guevara met in AEW after Conti joined the company back in 2020. Prior to joining AEW, Conti was a part of WWE NXT, where she formed friendships with numerous WWE stars, including former Raw Women’s Champion Nikki A.S.H.
Not only has Nikki been invited to the wedding, she’ll be playing an important role, as Conti revealed that she will be serving as one of her bridesmaids for the big event.
Nikki and her tag team partner Doudrop are likely set to be a part of the upcoming Women’s Tag Team Championship tournament that was announced on this week’s SmackDown.
I have the best bridesmaids ❤️ pic.twitter.com/4US8bGTqrI
— TAYNARA MELO (@TayConti_) August 7, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?