WWE Raw star Nikki A.S.H appears to have teased the formation of a new WWE women’s faction following her appearance on last night’s (March 14) Raw show.
On the show, Bianca Belair took on Doudrop, who was accompanied by Nikki A.S.H for the match. Jimmy Smith and Corey Graves explained the alliance, due to both women breaking into the business in the same school in Scotland.
It certainly made more sense for Nikki to team with Doudrop than Rhea Ripley, but it appears that our resident Almost Superhero is still recruiting, as she took to Twitter earlier today, seemingly teasing the formation of ‘the League of Almost Superheroes’ (L.A.S.H).
Scouting for my League of Almost Super Heroes (L.A.S.H) last night
I did not know there was more than one almost superhero on the WWE roster, let alone a group. We just need a Samuel L Jackson cameo to make this group official.
Scouting for my League of Almost Super Heroes (L.A.S.H) last night ?
Thank you to # karenperezbeauty (IG) for HMUA ???♀️⚡️? pic.twitter.com/IIWoAcw1uT
— Nikki A.S.H (@WWENikkiASH) March 15, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans