The greatest fairytales all have a tumultuous trajectory. Unfortunately for Nikki Bella and John Cena, the plug appears to have finally been pulled on their on-again-off-again (repeat ad infinitum) relationship.
“After I called off the engagement, we tried to work on our relationship to get back to where it was, and in order to move forward with our wedding. After much time and soul-searching alone and together, we have decided to officially part ways.
I had a beautiful and loving 6-year relationship with a wonderful man. I have the utmost respect for John, but I know this is what’s best for me.”
The season finale of Total Bellas, which aired Sunday on E!, focussed on Nikki Bella’s decision to call off their wedding once again.
People Magazine also reports that sources close to Nikki have confirmed that the longest-reigning Divas Champion in history is now house hunting for a place of her own.
Don’t worry Nikki, at least now you won’t have to sign a 75-page document to live in your new home.
Although, with their relationship more on-again-off-again than the light in my fridge, who knows what the next development will be in this seemingly never-ending saga.
- John Cena in Vasectomy Shock?
- Alex Bliss Shoots on Workplace Relationship
- WWE Signs Huge New TV Deal?
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline