Former RAW Women’s Champion Nikki Cross has shared a cryptic video which seems to tease the return of her old stable SAnitY.
Cross was part of the faction during the group’s NXT days, alongside Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe (Axel Tischer) and her husband Killian Dain (Big Damo).
This is not the first tease of the group’s return, as Cross previously posted a creepy picture of a chalk drawing to her Instagram with a series of references to the group, including the date on which they were first formed in NXT.
Now Cross has tweeted a video in which she blows bubbles next to a chalk drawing of a girl with curly hair, while saying:
“Look at all the pretty bubbles.
“Oh, the bubbles are for you; it’s snowing.
“I’ll make sure you get what you want, I’ll make sure you get what you want for Christmas.”
— Nicola Glencross (@WWENikkiCross) December 20, 2022
Recently, Cross has appeared in the background of Candice LeRae’s backstage segments on WWE Raw, seemingly hinting at an upcoming feud between the two.
Eric Young was let go by WWE in April 2020, during the first round of Performance Center cuts. Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain finished up with the company in May and June 2021 respectively.
For more wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Transcription courtesy of Sporstkeeda.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39