An injured WWE NXT star is set to make their return on next week’s (June 28) episode of NXT 2.0.
On tonight’s show, Nikkita Lyons spoke in a video, where she said that she is back in the gym, and that she will be making her return on next week’s episode of the show.
Lyons hasn’t wrestled since her NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament first round victory against Arianna Grace.
Lyons’ injury led to her being withdrawn from the tournament, with Tiffany Stratton taking her place against Fallon Henley in the semi-finals before ultimately losing to Roxanne Perez.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Update On Cesaro’s Wrestling Future Amid Forbidden Door Speculation
- Ronda Rousey In Action During WWE SmackDown Dark Match
- The Rock Reacts To Pat McAfee Using His Catchphrase On SmackDown
- AEW Star Taz Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss Photo
- Bayley Teases Returning For Money In The Bank
- Watch Alexa Bliss Rap ‘Lose Yourself’ In Her Hometown
- Bret Hart Posts Emotional Message 20 Years After Stroke