An injured WWE NXT star is set to make their return on next week’s (June 28) episode of NXT 2.0.
On tonight’s show, Nikkita Lyons spoke in a video, where she said that she is back in the gym, and that she will be making her return on next week’s episode of the show.
Lyons hasn’t wrestled since her NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament first round victory against Arianna Grace.
Lyons’ injury led to her being withdrawn from the tournament, with Tiffany Stratton taking her place against Fallon Henley in the semi-finals before ultimately losing to Roxanne Perez.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed