WrestleTalk is saddened to hear of the death of WWE Hall of Famer Nikolai Volkoff.
As reported by PWInsider, Volkoff, real name Josip Nikolai Peruzović, passed away this morning at the age of 70. This comes days after being released form hosiptal, where he was treated for dehydration and other issues.
Volkoff was a WWF Tag Team Champion, WWWF International Tag Team Champion, and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005.
He was born in Yugoslavia, but played the role of a Russian heel on-screen.
His final appearance in the WWF came at WWF‘s final show at The Boston Garden on May 13, 1995, in which he interfered in a WWF Championship match between Diesel and Sid and chased away Sid’s manager, Ted DiBiase.
We here at WrestleTalk would like to send our condolences to the friends and famil of Josip Nikolai Peruzović.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite – May 25, 2022
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines