AEW has confirmed the first nine names who will compete in the Casino Battle Royale at the upcoming All Out event.
The first name confirmed was Nyla Rose, confirmed by AEW on their Twitter account on Tuesday night.
AEW then confirmed eight more women on last night’s Dynamite (August 25). Those women are Thunder Rosa, The Bunny, Big Swole, Julia Hart, Tay Conti, Diamante, Penelope Ford and Red Velvet, with 12 more still to be announced.
Joining @NylaRoseBeast in the #AEW Women’s Casino Battle Royale at the #AEWAllOut Buy-In on Sept. 5 in Chicago:
– @DiamanteLAX pic.twitter.com/dgEB2rMrfo
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) August 26, 2021
This led to a backstage altercation between Tay Conti and The Bunny, and the two will face off on Friday’s episode of Rampage.
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon