Triple H has taken to social media to confirm that Nita Strauss will be performing ‘America the Beautiful’ at NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
This comes after WWE announced Bebe Rexha will be doing the same at WrestleMania on April 10.
Strauss has performed on a number of WWE and NXT shows in the past, notably Shinsuke Nakamura’s entrance at WrestleMania 34.
Another musical act set for WrestleMania weekend is Ash Costello performing Rhea Ripley’s entrance music on April 11.
— Triple H (@TripleH) April 5, 2021
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match