Triple H has taken to social media to confirm that Nita Strauss will be performing ‘America the Beautiful’ at NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
This comes after WWE announced Bebe Rexha will be doing the same at WrestleMania on April 10.
Strauss has performed on a number of WWE and NXT shows in the past, notably Shinsuke Nakamura’s entrance at WrestleMania 34.
Another musical act set for WrestleMania weekend is Ash Costello performing Rhea Ripley’s entrance music on April 11.
LOUD recognizes LOUD. Honored to @hurricanenita open up an epic night 1 of #NXTTakeOver: Stand & Deliver! #WeAreNXT #WWENXT https://t.co/lP988s4SZk
— Triple H (@TripleH) April 5, 2021
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania