An NJPW has officially signed a new contract with the company, with the deal reportedly being for one year.
The news was announced on the official NJPW Instagram account that Clark Connors had re-signed with the company in a post that reads:
“Clark Connors has officially re-signed with NJPW!
“He had a breakout match at Forbidden Door, and expect to see more from him.”
Connors joined the NJPW LA Dojo as part of the first class with Karl Fredericks and Alex Coughlin training under Shibata.
He has featured regularly on NJPW US show since the end of 2018 and has been prominently featured on the weekly NJPW STRONG shows.
At AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door in June 2022, he contested for the AEW All-Atlantic Championship in a four-way match that also featuring Miro, Malakai Black and PAC, who would go on to become the inaugural holder of the championship.
Fightful Select reports that Connors’s deal is for one year.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?