With AEW and New Japan Pro Wrestling opening up the ‘Forbidden Door’ in June, the wrestling world appears to be coming together even more.
The Forbidden Door is seemingly not just a western thing, as New Japan Pro Wrestling legend Satoshi Kojima appeared on last night’s (April 29) Pro Wrestling NOAH show.
The main event saw Go Shiozaki defeat Kaito Kiyomiya for the vacant GHC Heavyweight Championship, becoming a record setting five time champion.
As Shiozaki celebrated, NJPW’s Satoshi Kojima came to the ring and challenged Shiozaki to a match for the title.
NJPW and NOAH opened the Forbidden Door earlier this year, when they presented an NJPW vs NOAH supercard for night three of Wrestle Kingdom.
Kojima already stepped through the Forbidden Door once before, when he face Jon Moxley at the AEW All Out pay-per-view last year.
— Pro Wrestling NOAH (@noahglobal) April 30, 2022
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- Drew McIntyre Responds To ‘Hypocrite’ Claims Following Bloodline Interference On WWE Raw
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024