Mercedes Mone has made two cryptic messages in the past twenty-four hours that has sent social media into a frenzy.
Having recently revealed that she is moving full-time to Japan, Mone’s recent messages teased emotional news.
On April 19, Mone tweeted:
“The greatest day of my whole life 😭”
Whilst there would be no context to the message, the vast majority of replies have been positive to the news, no matter what it is.
Mone would follow up the message with another Tweet the next day, writing:
“I woke up still crying, shocked and so f**king happy! I need to get yesterday’s date tattooed on my body.”
Again, the message was posted without any further context, leaving fans to speculate as to what the news would be that would be enough to get the date tattooed as a permanent reminder.
With AEW All In taking place in London this year, Mone has stated she’s hoping for a “full circle” moment featuring Saraya.
She is set to face Mayu Iwatani with the IWGP Women’s Championship on the line at All Star Grand Queendom on April 23.
For the latest update on Mone’s contract status with NJPW/STARDOM, click this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other