The Great Muta’s last opponent at the Tokyo Dome has been revealed on NJPW x NOAH Wrestle Kingdom 17.
Keiji Muto’s last match is due to take place at Tokyo Dome on February 21.
On January 1 2023, Muta faced Shinsuke Nakamura at the Pro Wrestling NOAH The New Year 2023 event, with the WWE beating the wrestling legend.
Muta would also appear at the Pro Wrestling NOAH event The Great Muta Final “Bye-Bye” teaming with AEW’s Sting and Darby Allin to take on Hakushi, AKIRA and Naomichi Marufuji.
Now, at the co-produced second night of Wrestle Kingdom 17 that took place on January 21, Muto has issued a challenge to what will be his final opponent.
Following the main event between Tetsuya Naito (representing NJPW and LIJ) vs Kenoh (representing NOAH and Kongo), Muta would come to the ring to challenge Naito as the opponent for his final match.
Naito would gracefully accept, advising that he will clear his schedule for the February 21 encounter.
This will mark the return of Pro Wrestling NOAH to the Tokyo Dome for the first time since 2005.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy
- AEW All Access First Ever Viewership Revealed
- Injured AEW Star Training Ahead Of Potential Return (Video)