Yet another star has stepped through the Forbidden Door. It was announced on tonight’s episode of IMPACT Wrestling that New Japan Pro Wrestling star El Phantasmo will be making his way to IMPACT.
The former IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champion and Super J-Cup Winner will be making his debut next week.
El Phantasmo made his debut for New Japan Pro Wrestling prior to the Best of the Super Juniors in 2019. Since then he and Taiji Ishimori have won the IWGP Junior Tag Titles and the 2020 Super J-Cup.
IMPACT Wrestling stars Chris Bey and TJP also competed in the Super J-Cup last year. However, both were eliminated before they could face El Phantasmo in the final match. If he joins the X-Division there is a possibility that he could face either of them in the near future.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’