After recent events, a new member of the NJPW roster has been added to Will Ospreay’s United Empire faction.
Will Ospreay, Great-O-Khan and Jeff Cobb have proven to be a formidable trio in recent months. The United Empire now has 4 active members, with Aaron Henare (fka Toa Henare) joining the group.
At Sakura Genesis, Cobb revealed Henare to be his mystery tag partner. “The Ultimate Weapon” joined Cobb and O-Khan to face Shingo Takagi, Tetsuya Naito, & SANADA of Los Ingobernables de Japon.
Henare proved his worth quickly, pinning SANADA after delivering a death valley driver. NJPW celebrated the new addition on Twitter, posting this image:
— 新日本プロレスリング株式会社 (@njpw1972) April 4, 2021
Translation: “The identity of the new member “X” of “UNITED EMPIRE” is … Aaron Henare! ★ Details of the match are breaking news on the New Japan Pro-Wrestling smartphone site!”
Henare has been signed to NJPW since 2016. The New Zealander has recently been teaming with IMPACT Tag Team Champions Juice Robinson and David Finlay during recent tours.
In other NJPW news, a new championship title was unveiled on NJPW Strong this week. You can read about the New Japan Cup USA prize here.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette