Two rising New Japan Pro Wrestling stars are set to do battle on the upcoming Ric Flair’s Last Match show.
Conrad Thompson shared the match announcement on Twitter, where it was revealed that NJPW’s Clark Connors and Ren Narita will face off on the show.
Connors is coming off a great showing at the Forbidden Door pay-per-view, where he came up short in the four-way All-Atlantic Championship match against Miro, Malakai Black and eventual winner Pac.
The show was recently moved to a larger venue due to am increased number of ticket sales.
#RicFlairsLastMatch will be a global affair as @njpwglobal presents @ClarkConnors v. @rennarita_njpw!
July 31. Nashville. pic.twitter.com/tKNPNcicKC
— Conrad the Mortgage Guy (@HeyHeyItsConrad) June 30, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE SmackDown Segment’s Staggering Numbers Smash Social Media Records