It has been announced that NJPW STRONG The New Beginning USA is set for January 15, 2022 in Seattle, Washington.
NJPW had previously confirmed the January 15 STRONG taping will take place at Washington Hall. The company has now revealed that the event will be branded ‘The New Beginning USA’.
Jay White, Tom Lawlor, JONAH (fka Bronson Reed), El Phantasmo, Fred Rosser and Gabriel Kidd are set to appear during the event.
The 2021 iteration of the show featured the highly anticipated IWGP US Championship bout between Jon Moxley and KENTA. The Japanese star was recently announced for Pro Wrestling NOAH’s January 1 show.
NJPW STRONG will host the brand’s final taping of the year, Nemesis, on December 9.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Major Star To Kick Off ‘Commercial Free’ First Hour Of WWE Raw