NJPW’s Will Ospreay has opened up about past regrets and his soul searching that have led him to try to make amends.
Whilst Ospreay has spoken about the usage of Twitter, along with autism, ADHD and dyslexia on previous occasions, he recently explored the subject in much more depth on The Sessions with Renee Paquette.
Speaking about things he has said on Twitter in the past, Ospreay said:
“I’ve actually done a lot of soul searching with this because I feel like I was an absolute c**t when it comes to these things. I feel like I don’t think about what I write.”
Ospreay would be far from the only person who doesn’t think before they Tweet, but he was able to reflect on this further, saying:
“I’m dyslexic as f*ck, I don’t really understand it, I’ve been on the spectrum for fucking autism and have mad ADHD. I don’t think about sh*t, I just do it.
“I feel like I’ve used it as a diary for so long and I’ve not realized that I’m tweeting to hundreds of thousands of people.
“I feel like I’ve let myself down and I’ve let down anyone who wants to be a firm supporter of me.”
The former IWGP United States Champion would also look back on things he’d previously said, revealing:
“I do feel like an absolute twat sometimes when I read back some of my old stuff.
“The best thing I can do right now, everything I’ve ever done when it comes to social media and someone has told me that I’ve f*cked up, I put my hands up and I say, ‘I’m f*cking sorry.’
“I’ve come to a realization, no one gives a f*ck about your opinion. No one cares about my opinion, so why the f*ck am I even tweeting it?”
“I’m at a point now where I’m really trying hard to educate myself and be more mindful towards other people.
“I’ve gone above the line of duty to make amends to people I’ve fallen out with and sh*t like that.
“I don’t feel I’m an asshole. I can admit where I’m a c**t, but I’m a nice c**t. I’m trying my best to mend fences.”
Elsewhere in the interview, Ospreay would also go in-depth into his learning disorders and the challenges he has since faced.
Transcript from Fightful.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star