Tonight’s edition of NXT 2.0 (July 12) saw another mysterious QR code appear onscreen, prompting fans to scan here.
Upon scanning, the QR code directed fans to a wwe.com site featuring a puzzle.
Elsewhere on the show, Roxanne Perez was attacked and Apollo Crews took on Giovanni Vinci as well as there being an NXT UK Tag Team Championship match scheduled for next week.
You can check out the puzzle below for yourself – what do you think it means?
You can keep up with all of the breaking news from NXT 2.0 tonight by following WrestleTalk on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match