The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (March 22) edition of WWE NXT 2.0 on USA has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston, Tuesday’s episode drew 628,000 viewers. This is slightly up from the March 15 edition that drew 624,000 viewers.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network:
NXT's highest total viewership since January 11.
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/1l7FVDFl7r
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 23, 2022
The total viewership was the highest since the January 11 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, this week’s show scored 0.14 rating with 184,000 viewers. This is the same rating as last week’s edition.
The total 18-49 viewers were the highest since January 25.
The show featured Io Shirai and Kay Lee Ray defeating Dakota Kai and Wendy Choo to win the Women’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic tournament.
You can keep track of all the NXT 2.0 TV ratings for 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism