Tonight’s edition of NXT 2.0 (July 12) kicked off the in-ring action with a match between Apollo Crews and Solo Sikoa.
While the two had a competitive match-up, it came down to the end Vinci nailing Crew with a powerbomb to pick up the pinfall victory.
After the match, a sneaky Xion Quinn, who was disguised in the crowd as a fan, popped up to attack Apollo Crews.
After the match in a backstage segment, Cora Jade suspected Toxic Attraction of being behind the attack on Roxanne Perez, ahead of Perez’s planned match for the NXT 2.0 Women’s Championship on tonight’s show.
It remains unknown at time of writing whether or not Roxanne Perez will be able to compete on tonight’s episode of NXT 2.0.
Elsewhere on the show, Joe Gacy announced that next week on NXT 2.0, the Dyad would be revealing their identities.
You can keep up with all of the breaking news from NXT 2.0 tonight by following WrestleTalk on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?