The viewership figures for this week’s (January 18) episode of NXT 2.0 have been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, this week’s show drew in a total of 587,000, which is down from the 647,000 that last week’s show drew.
In the key 18-49 demographic, this week’s show scored a 0.11, which is down from 0.14 that last week’s show scored. This is also the tied lowest key demo rating in the show’s history on the USA Network.
The show was advertised to feature WALTER (Gunther) vs Roderick Strong, as well as the first matches of the men’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.
You can keep track of all the NXT TV ratings for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups