The viewership figures for this week’s (January 18) episode of NXT 2.0 have been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, this week’s show drew in a total of 587,000, which is down from the 647,000 that last week’s show drew.
In the key 18-49 demographic, this week’s show scored a 0.11, which is down from 0.14 that last week’s show scored. This is also the tied lowest key demo rating in the show’s history on the USA Network.
The show was advertised to feature WALTER (Gunther) vs Roderick Strong, as well as the first matches of the men’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.
You can keep track of all the NXT TV ratings for 2022 here.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?