A pair of NXT 2.0 stars are set to challenge for the NXT UK Tag Team Championship on next Thursday’s episode.
WWE announced on this week’s episode that NXT 2.0 stars Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen will challenge Oliver Carter and Ashton Smith for the NXT UK Tag Team Titles on next week’s NXT UK episode.
A promo aired with Brooks and Jensen, along with Fallon Henley, making a challenge to the reigning champions. Henley will be in Brooks and Jensen’s corner for the matchup as well.
This will mark Oliver Carter and Ashton Smith’s first defense of the titles.
— NXT UK (@NXTUK) June 16, 2022
Carter and Smith defeated Moustache Mountain (Trent Seven & Tyler Bate) and Die Familie (Teoman & Rohan Raja) in a three-way match to become champions two weeks ago.
Brooks Jensen is set to be in action on next week’s edition of NXT 2.0 against Von Wagner.
Stay up to date on the NXT roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed