The viewership figures for the February 22 edition of NXT 2.0, featuring WWE Raw star Dolph Ziggler in action, have been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Tuesday’s show drew an average of 612,000 viewers. This is up from the 525,000 viewers who tuned in for the Vengeance Day special last week, in preemption on Syfy.
This week’s episode did a 0.12 rating in the 18-49 demographic, this week’s episode. Last week’s special drew a 0.11 rating.
On the show, Dolph Ziggler defeated Tommaso Ciampa to become the #1 contender to Bron Breakker’s NXT Championship. Ciampa appeared to give a farewell speech after NXT 2.0 went off the air.
You can keep track of all the NXT TV ratings for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight