As we plunk through another Wednesday hump, another week of NXT 2.0 viewership figures have been released and tell an interesting story.
While the overall rating has a slight rise in total viewership from the proceeding week, boasting a total number of 637,000 viewers according to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics on Twitter which is a rise from the previous week’s 612,000 viewers.
However more exciting news coming out of the all might target demographic for advertisers, people 18 to 49 years old, which was up to 0.18 from the previous week’s 0.12 rating.
NXT 2.0 ranked seventh for the day in original cable telecasts, falling behind the College World Series on ESPN and several January 6th Hearing related news offerings from both CNN and Fox News according to Showbuzz Daily.
The episode featured matches between Grayson Waller and Solo Sikoa and Carmelo Hayes and Tony D’Angelo in the main event. There were also matches between Alba Fyre and Lash Legend as well as an in-ring promo from Toxic Attraction with Mandy Rose.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network (8-10:04pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.18
? https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/R25W7q8T8z
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) June 22, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Next Ring Of Honor Pay Per View Announced