As we plunk through another Wednesday hump, another week of NXT 2.0 viewership figures have been released and tell an interesting story.
While the overall rating has a slight rise in total viewership from the proceeding week, boasting a total number of 637,000 viewers according to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics on Twitter which is a rise from the previous week’s 612,000 viewers.
However more exciting news coming out of the all might target demographic for advertisers, people 18 to 49 years old, which was up to 0.18 from the previous week’s 0.12 rating.
NXT 2.0 ranked seventh for the day in original cable telecasts, falling behind the College World Series on ESPN and several January 6th Hearing related news offerings from both CNN and Fox News according to Showbuzz Daily.
The episode featured matches between Grayson Waller and Solo Sikoa and Carmelo Hayes and Tony D’Angelo in the main event. There were also matches between Alba Fyre and Lash Legend as well as an in-ring promo from Toxic Attraction with Mandy Rose.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network (8-10:04pm):
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) June 22, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses