After last week’s episode marked a low-key demographic viewership figure, NXT 2.0 rebounded with this week’s episode.
According to Brandon Thurston of WrestleNomics, NXT 2.0 saw a total of 593, 000 total viewers with 184,000 of which in the key 18 years old to 49 years old demographic.
This is up from last week’s record-low viewership which tied for the lowest viewership in the key demographic in the show’s history on the USA network.
Featuring Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic matches between MSK and Jacket Time and Grizzled Young Veterans taking on Andre Chase and Bodhi Hayward seeing MSK and GYV advancing respectively, this week’s episode of NXT 2.0 also featured returns from Pete Dunne and Tommaso Ciampa and a musical performance by OllieJayy.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence